The mission of DAHS is to empower Head Start and Early Head Start programs through the use of data, we offer data analysis and visualization services as well as assistance to develop and support a successful data system to promote program advancement and data driven decision making.
We can support your program with:
- Specialized Head Start data analysis and visualization services as well as assistance to develop and support a more successful data system to better support program advancement and decision making.
- Support content managers and administrators on sharing program’s outcomes in compelling ways, making analysis and powerful displays to demonstrate impact and showcase: School readiness outcomes, Family Strengths assessments, TS Gold outcomes, Behavioral and Developmental Assessment outcomes, Parent Surveys, referrals and Services provided, PIR data and any other program unique need.
- Collaborate with supporting data analyses and visuals for sustain funding on your continuation grant.
- Support programs to implement and develop evaluation plans for successful interventions, educational pilots, and contribute to further develop a culture of data driven decisions.
- Develop and implement outgoing monitoring reporting systems and program self-assessment.
- Any other data related unique request in need of a customized solution.
Feel free to reach out with any question or inquiry at email@example.com